“The enormous increase in health insurance premiums is costing Canadian businesses an average of 35 billion dollars every year due to 35 million lost workdays, lost productivity, negative health statuses, and the epidemic rise in obesity-related illnesses.” — Global Business and Economic Round Table
Lunch-n-Learns – Help to increase employee wellness, workplace satisfaction, productivity, to decreases staff absenteeism, improved morale & overall health & well‐being of employees – make YOUR business unique.
I offer Lunch & Learn Workshops, Fitness Classes, and my popular, “The How To’s and reasons to include self-care into your every day life”, talk, where I teach my tips, give helpful advice to your staff/employees on how to include self-care and shift their mindset to discovering a less stressful life, healthier and revitalization life; and I give time to answer their questions.
Because each business is unique and different, I will ask management what their specific goals are; what they seek, want, and feel their employees need the most; how will they and their staff benefit through a Lunch-n-Learn workshop.
What are the benefits of my Lunch-n-Learn Workshops?
- Higher self-awareness, self-image, self-management, overall well-being
- Improved morale & attitude of employees
- Stress reduction, clarity & focus
- Improved general health with decline in healthcare & disability costs
- More alert and productive employees
- Improved quality of life in the work environment
- Lower absenteeism
- Vitality & improved morale
- More harmonious working environment
- Fulfillment & increase of staff engagement
Examples of on-site programs offered by Body Business?
Lunch & Learn Workshops – 40 minute facilitated discussion including 10-minute Q&A or Combined 30 minute discussion with Q&A followed by 30 minutes workout
- Health Education Seminars and/or Coaching
- Topics for Lunch & Learn Workshops (but not limited to)
* What is self-care & how to include it
* Importance of making “ME” time every day
* Weight Loss
* Eating & Nutrition
* Pain Management linked to a Sedentary Lifestyle
* Homemade meals for a busy family/lifestyle
* Staying Young
* Becoming Active Again; Starting an Exercise Program
* Other: based on what employer and/or employees see
Noon hour Fitness Classes: 5-minute warm-up followed by a workout and ending with 10-minute stretch/cool down (indoor and/or outdoor)
- Trainer Lead Fitness Class: leading a workout by demonstrating and queuing exercises (modifications will be given to address every fitness levels); no equipment is used.
- Games: A variety of exercise-type games are done as partners or in larger groups.
- Circuit-Style Workout: 5 – 10 stations, with and without equipment, are set out around the room accompanied by specific exercises to be done at each station. — Participants work for a set time (30 – 60 seconds) at each ‘station’, rotating to each station and repeating the circuit until the time is done.
One hour Motivational Speaker Talk: “The three biggest reasons why your body and mind is holding onto stress and how to let go of it”.
I share my best tips with your staff/employees about how to shift their mindset to discovering less stress and live with more revitalization (in today’s highly digital age).
Whether your workplace has 5 or 50 employees, both programs are well suited to meet your specific needs.
Support & Teamwork facilitated enabled everyone to reach their highest potential; An amazing sense of camaraderie among our employees now”