How Do I get More Sleep as a Women?
I know YOU’RE busy.
Between working, taking care of YOUR family, traveling from one end of town to the other – perhaps for work and/or driving your kids around – and then still needing to cook a nutritious dinner, do laundry, and clean the house.
Do YOU often lie in bed at night, exhausted but yet you’re fighting insomnia and wish you would fall asleep faster?
I get it because this actually happened to me on Monday. I was still up after 11:00 pm doing work on my computer, realized I really need to get to bed – I was exhausted and my alarm was going to go off at 4:45 am.
Needless to say, I lay in bed unable to fall asleep – and I’m feeling it today!
You see, the problem was that I had so much going through my head (I forgot to clear my mind), and I was on the computer so late. Let me explain the answer to you question…
How do I get More Sleep as a Women?
You NEED to eliminate the use of YOUR devices, computers, emails, and any other work related to your job (or other stressful things) at least 3 hours before you plan to go to sleep. Don’t do any work that gets your mind overly activated, such as anything dealing with work or other stressful things in life. Also, even for casual reading, it’s best to turn off devices at least 1 hour before bed as keeping your eyes focused on the light from devices is one thing that some researchers are saying could interfere with getting quality sleep.
An overly active mind late at night is one of the BIGGEST things keeping many people from falling asleep – this is what happened to me! When YOU work late at night YOUR mind is too active to actually be able to fall asleep, so you end up laying down for hours sometimes until to get your mind to slow down so you can fall asleep.
Here is YOUR tip that works for me.
Grab a paper print magazine, not digital, (not a book because if it’s good you won’t want to put it down) lay in bed and read it. The articles are short enough that it won’t take much to put the magazine down as you find yourself getting sleepy. I bet when you try it TONIGHT you’ll get sleepy and fall asleep much faster than if you laid in bed letting all your thoughts about daily life race through your mind.
And there you have it, “How do I get More Sleep as a Woman”.
Click on this image NOW to take you there and begin sleeping like a baby TONIGHT!
How was YOUR March Break? Mine was great! Actually, for a wonderful change it didn’t fly by. Was this the same for you?
And now we are into Spring.
The days are getting longer and you may have a renewed sense of energy….or you may be thinking about how you can’t wait to spend days outdoors, doing outdoor activities, and getting fit for summer.
But did you know choosing the right activity to get fit is important because this is what will keep YOU Accountable and Dedicated. YOU need to consider,
- If it will maintain YOUR interests?
- If YOU will stick with it?
- If YOU are having fun?
- If it provides YOU with variety?
- If YOU feel Refreshed & Energized the next day?
The best activity and fitness routine is the one YOU will actually stick with!
- If YOU knew that running was the best way to get in shape but you can’t stand it, you probably won’t stick with it.
- If you prefer the ENERGY and camaraderie of a group fitness classesYOU are likely to stick with it.
- If you prefer your own individualized training program and custom-designed workouts then 1-on-1 training will better suit your wants.
But YOU also need to considerations the finer details. Let me explain why.
- Determining when the best time for you is to exercise – first thing in the morning, mid-afternoon – during your lunch break – or in the evening?
- Do YOUR exercise workouts include a variety of aerobic activities, body resistance, and weight resistance exercises which expend a lot of energy and provide YOU with optimal fitness conditioning?
- Do YOU experience and reap the positive benefits of exercise within your first 7-days of beginning your activity (fitness routine)
- Do YOU simply just need a Kick-Start again to Transform YOUR Body?
BTW, here comes the best part…
If you answered yes to the above questions, you’ve made a good choice on your activities and exercise routines.
However, if you’ve answered no and you find your activities boring, frustrating, mindless, and you dispise every moment, YOU need to reconsider your choice and search for an activity that will provide you with more enjoyment! Not only that…
Remember that YOUR consistency is one of the key ingredients to achieving your goals. Find an activity you enjoy and you will be more motivated to participate, stick with it and reap the benefits more quickly!
Have a Hoppy Easter Everyone,
P.S YOU can still save OVER $100 on YOUR 4-Week Customized Online Training & Coaching Program
P.P.S, Claim YOUR spot NOW because my $97 limited time offer ends Midnight March 31 & won’t be back until the fall again.